Course Creators Weekly 💌
Once a week, receive 3 hand-picked articles, videos, or podcast episodes, with bite-sized summaries to help you run a successful online course business! 💰
- 🗞ONE Launch a Year, Only 30 Seats, And a Huge Waiting ListEdition # 22
- 🗞Choosing the Right Value PropositionEdition # 21
- 🗞How To Deal With Self-Doubt and Imposter SyndromeEdition # 20
- 🗞How to Niche Down and CRUSH Your CompetitionEdition # 19
- 🗞Creating Content that Stands OutEdition # 18
- 🗞How to Sell an Online CourseEdition # 17
- 🗞Filming an Online Course (Behind the Scenes)Edition # 16
- 🗞3 reasons why online courses failEdition # 15
- 🗞How to Add MASSIVE VALUE to your Online CourseEdition # 14
- 🗞How to Create an Online CourseEdition # 13
- 🗞The Future of Online BusinessEdition # 12
- 🗞How to Stand Out With VideoEdition # 11
- 🗞How to Keep Going (When You Don't Want To)Edition # 10
- 🗞How To Create And Sell Online CoursesEdition # 9
- 🗞Why You Should Pilot Test Your CourseEdition # 8
- 🗞Lead Magnet Ideas that ACTUALLY WORKEdition # 7
- 🗞3 Lessons I Learned Building a Personal Investing Course in 60 DaysEdition # 6
- 🗞The Genius of @pjrvs's $200k/year Sales FunnelEdition # 5
- 🗞Building & Growing Your AudienceEdition # 4
- 🗞Refactoring UI: Concept to LaunchEdition # 3
- 🗞The Trouble with Self-Paced CoursesEdition # 2
- 🗞How to compete and succeed in today's saturated info marketEdition # 1
Hey, I'm Merott 👋🏻
I'm an indie maker and freelance web developer from London.
I'm building my own business, because I'm terrible at following other people, and because I want my work to matter. I hope it will, to you and to your students.
Making progress, slowly and steadily, I'm also documenting and tweeting my journey every Monday @merott .
Thanks for visiting!